About this book
Tapio Raunio is Professor of Political Science at Tampere University, Finland. His research interests include legislatures and political parties, the Europeanization of domestic politics, semi-presidentialism, and the Finnish political system. He has published articles in many leading journals, including European Journal of Political Research, Journal of Common Market Studies, Party Politics, Scandinavian Political Studies, and West European Politics.
Thomas Sedelius is Professor of Political Science at Dalarna University, Sweden. His research focuses on political institutions in new democracies and transitional regimes. His previous work on semi-presidentialism has appeared in leading journals such as British Journal of Political Science, Democratization, and Government and Opposition. In 2015, his article with Olga Mashtaler “Two Decades of Semi-Presidentialism” received the East European Politics Prize.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-16431-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-16430-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-16431-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site