A Load Economic Dispatch Based on Ion Motion Optimization Algorithm
This paper presents a new approach for dispatch generating powers of thermal plants based on ion motion optimization algorithm (IMA). Electrical power systems are determined by optimization in power balancing, transporting loss, and generating capacity. The scheduling power generating units for stabilizing different dynamic responses of the control power system are mathematically modeled for the objective function. Economic load dispatch (ELD) gains as the objective function is optimized by applying IMA. In the experimental section, several cases of different units of thermal plants are used to test the performance of the proposed approach. The preliminary results are compared with the other methods in the literature shows that the proposed plan offers higher effect performance.
KeywordsIon motion optimization Electric power generating plant outputs Economic load dispatch
- 1.Tsai, C.-F., Dao, T.-K., Pan, T.-S., Nguyen, T.-T., Chang, J.-F.: Parallel bat algorithm applied to the economic load dispatch problem. J. Internet Technol. 17 (2016). https://doi.org/10.6138/JIT.2016.17.4.20141014c
- 5.Nguyen, T.-T., Pan, J.-S., Chu, S.-C., Roddick, J.F., Dao, T.-K.: Optimization localization in wireless sensor network based on multi-objective firefly algorithm. J. Netw. Intell. 1, 130–138 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Yeniay, Ö.: Penalty function methods for constrained optimization with genetic algorithms. Math. Comput. Appl. (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Nguyen, T.-T., Pan, J.-S., Wu, T.-Y., Dao, T.-K., Nguyen, T.-D.: Node coverage optimization strategy based on ions motion optimization. J. Netw. Intell. 4, 1–9 (2019)Google Scholar
- 9.Xue, X., Ren, A.: An evolutionary algorithm based ontology alignment extracting technology. J. Netw. Intell. 2, 205–212 (2017)Google Scholar