Study on Product Name Disambiguation Method Based on Fusion Feature Similarity
- 154 Downloads
Analyzing and processing the data of product quality safety supervision and spot check is the key to maintain healthy and sustainable development of products, because the data sources are extensive. In view of the ambiguity of product names in the data, a method based on fusion feature similarity is proposed, which disambiguates product names using features such as manufacturer name-related information, product-related information, topic-related information, and so on. Experiment results show that the proposed method is effective for product name disambiguation.
KeywordsProduct quality Manufacturer name Disambiguation method
This research is supported and funded by the National Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 91646122 and the National Key Research and Development Plan under Grant No.2016YFF0202604 and No.2017YFF0209604.
- 1.Zhao, J., Liu, K., Zhou, G., Cai, L.: Open information extraction. J. Chin. Inf. Process. 25(6), 98–110 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Bunescu, R.C., Pasca, M.: Using encyclopedic knowledge for named entity disambiguation. In: Proceedings of the 11st Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, pp. 9–16. Trento, Italy (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Bagga, A., Baldwin, B.: Entity-based cross-document coreferencing using the vector space model. In: Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Computational Linguistics, vol. 1, Association for Computational Linguistics, pp. 79–85. Montreal, Canada (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.Mann, G.S., Yarowsky, D.: Unsupervised personal name disambiguation. In: Proceedings of the 7th Conference on Natural Language Learning at HLT-NAACL 2003, vol. 4, pp. 33–40. Sapporo, Japan (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Huai, B., Bao, T., Zhu, H., et al.: Topic modeling approach to named entity linking. J. Softw. 25(9), 2076–2087 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Ning, B., Zhang, F.: Named entity disambiguation based on heterogeneous knowledge base. J. Xi’an Univ. Posts Telecommun. 19(4), 70–76 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhu, M., Jia, Z., Zuo, L., et al.: Research on entity linking of Chinese micro blog. Acta Sci. Nat. Univ. Pekin. 50(1), 73–78 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.National Institute of Standards and Technology. Open KWS13 keyword search evaluation plan (2013)Google Scholar