Optimal Design of Online Peer Assessment System
- 146 Downloads
A feasible way to do a formative evaluation is to use peer assessment. In other words, students play the role of evaluators to evaluate the work submitted by others. However, the reliability of students’ rating is not guaranteed. Therefore, we propose a new strategy to design and develop an online peer assessment system to support the effective development of blended learning activities for engineering courses under the new situation. Empirical research shows that teachers and students are more satisfied with the system.
KeywordsPeer assessment Optimal design Algorithm strategy
This study was supported by the teaching reform Research project of Minjiang University under Grants No. MJU2018B044 and supported by Fujian Provincial Key Laboratory of Information Processing and Intelligent control.
- 4.Ueno, M., Okamoto, T., Nagaoka, K.: An item response theory for peer assessment. IEEE Trans. Learn. Technol. 9(2), 157–170 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Shu, C.: Design and optimization of online peer assessment system. E-educ. Res. (1), 80–85 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Bai, H., Su, Y., Shen, S.: An empirical study on a blended leaning model integrated peer review. E-educ. Res. 12, 79–85 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Sun, L., Zhong, S.: Probabilistic models of peer assessment in MOOC system. Res. Open Educ. 20(5), 83–88 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Xu, T.: Design of peer assessment in xMOOCs. Res. Open Educ. 21(2), 70–77 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Get the Java SSM framework development, https://www.imooc.com/course/programdetail/pid/59/. Accessed on 23 Dec 2018